Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Finishing Up

Right now we are in the final stages of finishing our film. We have gone through many trials and tribulations, but we are almost to the finish line. I am so glad I was able to work with new people and build our relationships. Adrian just finished up the final product and now is awaiting for me and Adriana to review it. We had to post it on YouTube in order to embed it into the blog later. I forgot how to do this process but I was able to figure it out after a couple of attempts. Once I gained access to the film I was a little nervous to see it. I was questioning whether we did a good job on it or not. However, I was reassured by my group mates on how much time and effort we put into this. After reflecting on this I knew that we did a great job and worked very hard on our project. When I began viewing it I felt very nervous because of the creepy music. I thought at first something that there was going to be a jump scare. As I continued I enjoyed all the scenes when I started getting dressed. The close up of me doing my hair and makeup was my favorite because it highlighted all of the details on my face. Although watching these scenes was not new to me seeing it altogether was very interesting. Seeing myself acting in a film made me feel like it was a real introduction to a movie. Once I reached the end of the video I noticed the problem we had with seeing the blood in the cup. However, with the addition of the new scene of the blood splashing on the plate it made it more understandable to me.  If we had not gotten the film review we would have the audience questioning the situation. This process of viewing it made it very fun for me and I would enjoy doing this process again someday. I am looking forward to taking the next level of this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection