Monday, March 28, 2022

Editing: Day One

 After filming on the second day we all got together to clean up the mess we created from filming. After we went outside to start editing our film. We gathered all of the clips that we filmed and imported them into the editing platform. Adrian put all of the clips in order of which we filmed and waited for it load as the connection was very slow. I then viewed all of the clips to decide which ones I should eliminate and keep. Fortunately most of the clips came out very clear and the lightning was great. If the clips came out bad, we had our backup film that we took just in case of issues like those. Next, I began to decided which font I wanted to include on our title design scene. We all had drafted an idea earlier in the month but we needed to make a final decision. I decided to incorporate the original font that the title design provided to continue the spooky theme that we had. Additionally we needed to have the titles for the title sequence. So as Adrian continued to work on the project, Adriana and I began constructing some ideas for our titles. First I put Adriana's last name for the production name and then put my name under who was starring. We then decided to add our friends Kameron and Dru as the additional starring actors. Since Adrian was doing most of the editing we implemented his name under the editing by section. Since Adriana who had the original idea for this film I put her name under the Story by and Written by section. Since I was not sure which name to include for guest starring I put a random name, Bob Hickens. However, Adriana wanted to make changes to that and include another name cause it sounded a little weird. We then chose the name Virginia Marvel and then I inserted that name into the title design. We placed Adrian's name as the director so Adriana's name would not show up multiple times on the video. I then reviewed the storyboard that we created earlier in the month to make sure it matched with the film. This review ensured that we did not miss any essential clips that we wanted to originally include. Although we only did a few things that day, it set us up in a great position to be productive on the next editing day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection